PhD degree by Research Application process
PhD applications can be submitted any time and new PhD applicants have to know how to send their application documents
ACEIoT PhD Application process
The applications can be submitted any time following the following steps:
1. Go to UR Website (www.ur.ac.rw)
2. Go to Admission, Application Portal and click to (New Application)
3. Fill the Biographical Form and click (Save) at the end you will get “Your Students ID Reference Number”.
Please keep this ID Number as it will be your ID identification for all transaction at UR
4. Create a PIN of 5 numeric digits, Do not start with a 0 (This PIN will serve as your password to access your student account.)
5. Go to the Bank and pay your application fees using your created student ID Reference Number of (10, 000 FRW for Rwandan and EAC candidates and 12,000 FRW for International candidates)
6. Candidates are requested to submit all required documents by using the link pgfile.ur.ac.rw/pgfile/findme.php
7. I addition to number 6 above, candidates are requested also submit a soft copy in PDF format as one document (merging all the listed documents in a single file) to the Postgraduate Studies Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Head of PhD studies and research of ACEIoT at email@example.com
NB: All documents must be in PDF
If all required documents are not submitted you failed to go to the next step.
When your submission succeed, you will find a message in your inbox